So, to how much does it really cost to party in Atlanta as a free guest on “the list vs a bottle popping VIP at Compound, either way Atlanta is the city that tries to have a mini-Vegas club scene and lives up to the high cost to party with the most beautiful people and the hottest stars. Atlanta used to be a hip-hop and sports town. Now it is a movie, music and all around entertainment hub. This means the club scene will just get hotter and feature more and more stars without them headlining a flyer…it will be like Hollywood, just a tad more accessible. A Vegas-meets-Hollywood kind of a thing. Is it pretentious? Yes! Is that what we came for – maybe, maybe not, but what is undeniable is that it will be sexy, hot and cinematic.
- $20 Parking – $50 Valet Parking – parking is never managed by the club – there is always an external company managing the parking lot – this means the club cannot really help if anything goes wrong here so ask questions when getting your stub. Hold on tight to your ticket, extra tight if you get drunk! ** Careful where you park – you can end up with a boot on your car in the most innocent looking of parking lots (including malls and stores!!).**
- $20 Entry / $40 VIP Entry at most clubs – there is a free guest list usually but if you plan to party in Atlanta – the club promoters hold the lines til 11:30pm because they’re banking on those dollars from the women or men who are all dressed up waiting in line who will pay vs. going back home when the free list ends. Be forewarned, very few actually get in for “free” – guys are almost NEVER free at all.
- $500 – $3,500 VIP Bottle service and sections – usually grants entry for 15 people. Get as many bottles as you can – 2 bottles is usually the minimum and will get you the least desirable spot with one couch, typically you need to buy at least 4 bottles and up to get a nice section.
- $50 tip PER BOTTLE – This is for your Bottle Girl – she is not a waitress, but a bottle girl. You will probably see her once and fend for yourself after the bottles have been delivered. Order at the bar for quickest turnaround after she disappears or send out search parties to find the elusive bottle girl that you may not remember what she looked like – I guess you charge this frustration to the game.
- Paying more for drinks at nightclubs in Atlanta than you will at most bars and clubs outside of the city – a drink is more like $15 vs. $8-10 out of the city. Enjoy drink specials on the weeknights since most clubs that are open during the week want you to come drink!
- Shady promoters and club owners who don’t honor your booking – its humiliating to have planned everything correctly for it to fall apart at the door. Without a strong contact, you are pretty much at the mercy of whoever is at the door. Booking sections through us gets you extra perks and a guaranteed smooth experience at any club.
- Shady clubs sometimes add items to your tab and charge you without you knowing – some take advantage of you being drunk – make sure there is a sober-enough member in the group to review the charges before you leave. Our hostesses ensure that only one person is authorized to order on behalf of client and she reviews all charges before settling them – we advise you do the same.
- Unexpected cost of Uber or other transportation service – even though a DUI for driving after a crazy night of partying would be more costly, but if you didn’t plan on leaving your car, you need to pony up to get home. Get a party bus or limo and save even more money while looking like a super star.
- Costs for pregaming at the house or bar – whatever it costs to have some drinks, snack foods and get right.
Of course you can have an all-inclusive package that takes care of the club reservation so that you spend nothing the night of your event. Since a package includes a limo or party bus, there’s no chance of a DUI and you can pregame on the party bus on the way to the club! Your hostess knows all the door people, so you will never have a problem at the club door again – in fact plan on skipping the line altogether. Interested? Build your own custom package or view our all-inclusive party bus packages.